Since January of 1740, this United Church of Christ congregation has continued to grow and serve the local and global community. The church building, designed by architect Henry Austin, celebrated its 150th anniversary year in May of 2000. It is one of two churches, designed by Austin, still in its original state.
Come join us for fellowship and worship: Sunday Morning Worship and Church School 10 AM.
Please remember to visit The Quality Thrift Shop, next to the church. They operate with a volunteer staff. After their expenses have been met, the rest of their income is given to many organizations near and far. Open Tuesdays – Fridays 10am to 4pm, Saturdays 12 noon to 4pm